How it started
The seed of service to the mankind with right kind of medication was sown in early 1950 by Vaidya Pt. Brahmanand Sharma in the form of Ashtang Aushadhalaya. Constant degradation of the quality of herbals products became a big concern for Vaidya Sharma and his efforts to save and preserve the heritage of Indian System of medicine increased day by day. Working on the ideology of their father, Mr. Satish Kumar Sharma and Mr. Ravi Kumar Sharma laid the foundation of Tansukh Herbals Private Limited in the developing city of Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India.
Quality control, quality assurance, consistency and patient satisfaction are the ultimate goals of Tansukh Herbals and till date it has been successful in achieving these goals and hopes to keep it the same way in the years to come.
A fully equipped GMP certified facility with the manufacturing capabilities for Churna (Powder), Syrup, Kadha, Ras, Guggulu, Vati and Medicated Oils, Tansukh Herbals has a large population of satisfied patients in major states of North India such as Uttar Pradesh, Delhi and Bihar. With patient satisfaction as its major goal, Tansukh Herbals is working to take their medicines to the masses at a global level.